Prawn Traps Please Answer!xx?

Please answer!xx? - prawn traps

That seems really stupid, I want to be skinny ... but I can not
Law in September at 129 pounds in January, na i was 117 pounds, but now slowly iv bak agsain is 125 pounds overweight and I feel so bad in the 5 "5
This can be seen in one day at school food redular:
Breakfast: 4 pieces of shock spread over toasted bread (two slices of bread), tea cup of tea (PG Tips), 3 chocolate digestives and some cocopops
LUNCH: Corn, Salad º 5 tiger prawns, 2 mini-sausages, orange juice, Special K bar, yogurt, hazelnuts
After school: A package Chrisp / biscuits.
TEA: variable, such as the vegetable pie and mash
Snack: 3 cups of tea ª Biscuity

as seen at breakfast, and when I back from school I have PID output, its terrible, but I want to be thin, I am firmly = [

3 comments:

Lela S said...

Ummmm, I try not to be mean, but your diet is shit, and unfortunately, the shit is, we want more than eating, so that they are caught. I think you should try to eat more fruits and vegetables and less sugary foods and whole grain products. For more information, cruise on my website and you can configure a health consultation.

Lela Simon
ACE Certified Personal Trainer
IIN Health Advisor
http://www.hellthraiser.com

C J said...

I agree with Lela - fruits and vegetables that you want a few other things to avoid - if you eat fresh fruit instead of sugar - does not really want candy. If you want to eat canned corn starches more.

stile_us... said...

You know where u can make a change ...... so on. However, learning to love you as you are. My .... not overweight or obese to relax and pamper yourself well.

Post a Comment