Acute Renal Failure More Condition_symptoms DOCTORS! NURSES! - My Grandpa Went To The Hospital, And Is Now In A Anesthetic-induced COMA! PLEASE READ!!!?

DOCTORS! NURSES! - My grandpa went to the hospital, and is now in a anesthetic-induced COMA! PLEASE READ!!!? - acute renal failure more condition_symptoms

I am beside myself with grief. Today was the worst day of my life. over all other shit on my family, "" My grandfather got very bad nosebleeds. I thought I was bleeding, but I was like 14 and I just hit things. I do not know what it was.

When I heard that back in the hospital, I was not thinking. I was in and out of hospitals as a revolving door for ****. little silly, but I finally understood the seriousness of this period. lost 2 liters of blood, and gave anesthetics to do something (not sure but I think the nerves near Sear, to stop the bleeding?) idk what was wrong. In any case, an allergic reaction to the drug propofol had been used for silkYou while on a ventilator. Unsure of the correct order, but he developed septic shock syndrome and the infusion of propofol. The nurse also provided rhabdomyolysis.

I know there is more than likely depend on the cause, but can someone tell me, the chance of losing him that? including renal failure and dialysis patients and renal failure have a permanent or non-acute renal failure, sure to what extent. See also, my grandfather was in the hospital with a million tubes in it for the first time in my life, I mourn my father. It's f **** n broke my heart. Sucks It will not do, because my mother could not take advantage of 2 shit, or give even him. The answer is no, but I said a few words to him. I do not want to lose myGrandfather, my family and the whole world is falling apart. Please help. God Bless!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is interesting that you swear in your question, and then write: "God bless you. But back to TOPC, talking with doctors. It could be said about the case of his grandfather. The medicine is not black and white and no easy answers. This must be very frustrating and frightening for you. These things are difficult, but you are strong and not to pass.

Post a Comment