Can Cold Weather Give You Headaches Can The Cold Weather Cause Headaches?

Can the cold weather cause headaches? - can cold weather give you headaches

Even if I lived in a cold climate, most of my life, my body is not a big fan of hers. Hair, skin becomes too big and curly, her lips and crack, and I feel sick all the time. I'm an easy target for pain in the sinuses. Now comes in the winter, the temperature rose to youth and single-digit range - I realize that every time I go, I experience dizziness or headache. When I am inside, I'm fine. "The colder weather causing sinus headache?

4 comments:

red.canc... said...

Yes! The cold was terrible dry breasts.
Especially when the wind blows.
Try to cover the nose and mouth with a cloth or something when you're away. The humidity of the air to keep her breasts get wet in their natural control!

red.canc... said...

Yes! The cold was terrible dry breasts.
Especially when the wind blows.
Try to cover the nose and mouth with a cloth or something when you're away. The humidity of the air to keep her breasts get wet in their natural control!

msmaidmo... said...

I do not really think you have a problem with the cold. I think it should be followed. Try to see a psychologist and deepen.

lucy02 said...

Yes, I have sinus headaches when I am cold in the air.

Post a Comment