Golf And Cervical Spondylosis Colposcopys..Cryocauterys..Lee… Procedure And Laprascope Is Causing Me To Be Negative About Living.?

Colposcopys..Cryocauterys..Lee… Procedure and Laprascope is causing me to be negative about living.? - golf and cervical spondylosis

in August 07 I had my first Pap test and returned severeeeee dysplasia. and found that HPV precancerous cells from the cervix. So I colposcopy .. not have everything .. Cryosurgery got ... He would give us nothing. obtain the FDR procedure at the hospital .. not have everything .. Colposcopy is a different ... understand that not everything (this is the last 7 months in the eye), and (my doctor in our region famous, and very commendable) Gynecology wants another cryosurgery. . and the fact that my ovarian cysts are larger than golf balls and draw instant messaging (laprascopy) April 7 .. .. I am not medically trained, but I feel like I'm alone separates me from the court every two weeks. His exact words were: "I could make a careeron you, and I think every day .. I think you should see a gynecologist or what.I say that I'm only 19 .. I intend to children, if I have enough and will not affect this. What should I do

4 comments:

andyc998... said...

seek a second opinion is different is not a bad idea to recommend really.

taik said...

Get a second opinion is never a bad idea. It will not hurt. Go for it. I'm glad that they are actively concerned about their health. Hold on - one day it will be something to look back. It makes you stronger. Good luck.

rojv said...

Poor you, must happen so hard. You should definitely seek a second opinion on his own piece of mind. If it is necessary that all these procedures at least, you know that you make a good doctor for them. I do not know exactly what you have, but I'll pray for you. Try to relax and one day at a time.

bisexual... said...

I would change doctors as soon as possible! some doctors are "happy surgery" because it proposed to make as much money to carry out the operation, I change this, and seek a second opinion, and say everything that the new document, which has through it and the control of paper new , not all ovarian cysts should be surgically removed, I know, because I like the size of a softball in my ovaries have all the time and never had to be surgically removed. Check with your doctor sounds money hungry, and if he really said, this is very unprofessional!

Good luck sweetie, I wish you all the best and hope that a doctor who treats you better and take care of you!

Post a Comment