God Bless Your Congrats Wedding E&M And P&S Are You The Nicest On YA?

E&M and P&S Are you the nicest on YA? - god bless your congrats wedding

I think you are ..... R & S is the first instance and not for pleasure.
I asked her to me STARS. B / C My husband and I celebrated her birthday tomorrow. We go dancing, gambling and drinking.

To get to the number of stars, I play a lot of money. And the hope of winning.

Do all R & S could, I would say that God does not like gambling or drinking.
I also like fun.
We have only 1 or 2 times a year.


Can anyone give me a star or congratulations?

GOD BLESS

9 comments:

Yee Haw said...

Each time has a pair of one years, more than ever deserve our recognition.
You have my congratulations!


Remember, however, offended a heart exhausted joy. Allow others to steal your joy.

Many of us differ on these issues, but a birthday is always a cause for celebration, though we can celebrate in different ways.

Be careful you two and enjoy the next year.

Sage said...

We hope that your party is more than you expected! You deserve ...... TLC had a good and safe!

jimi4950 said...

You got it!

NONAME said...

Congratulations! Here's your star!

♥ Paulomi ♥ said...

Obviously they are!

♥ Paulomi ♥ said...

Obviously they are!

angry asshole said...

I hope you have a long financial success and happy that time heals all, happy birthday.

Tony M said...

Yes, I think we are. Congratulations! Yes, you're a star.

Git'cher Sexy On II said...

I like P & O and celebrities. Celebrity is how I became a leading role. =)

Post a Comment