Cinderella Sweet Sixteen Ideas Help With Sweet Sixteen Songs.?

Help With Sweet Sixteen Songs.? - cinderella sweet sixteen ideas

Okay, I'm 16 turning in a few months and my sweet theme party sixteen "Dance of Cinderella. Hehe. Cute right? Absolutely. I'm looking for a slow song at a certain time during the early part of the game. I need ideas for Disney (Princess) the type of music. I like sweet songs about love and a few slow dance songs just as quickly. dance songs do not have to be very strict with the bad words and sex, because my parents will be there and not be approved. but we can suggest what you want, I'm sure nothing will help me now. The best answer get 10 points. k. thanks.:)

1 comments:

keeprock... said...

Thus, oldies, but the best standard ever for a girl turning four p.m. is as follows:
Sixteen Candles - Summit.
Nice and slow.
I am sure that their parents love them anyway.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OLlm7BZ_vX ...

Post a Comment