Whipple Procedure Pictures Re My Question:'Does Anyone Know About "Medical Tourism" For The "Whipple Procedure?" Looking Mostly In India'

Re my question:'Does anyone know about "Medical Tourism" for the "Whipple Procedure?" Looking mostly in India' - whipple procedure pictures

Let me just another detail of the previous question, which I wrote this weekend. The declaration states: "We are now working with Planet Hospital and they will try to find a qualified surgeon, but they have a difficult time." "I would add:
They work very hard to find a qualified doctor.

The display shows the site Re: Whipple had a lot of information about the Whipple and all matters of pancreatic cancer, was very informative! As the investigation of the, what I did, because we did not find out from the crowd have seen so enjoy it.
Any of you who sent compassionate / kind words, I am humbled by your kindness.
Thank you, thank you daddy and I know that my whole family would like to thank you.
May God bless you ...

1 comments:

morpheus... said...

India, with its large hospitals is an ideal place for medical tourism and many Westerners to come here to gastrointestinal surgery. I know a group called India Cares, that causes people to treat all parts of the world. they can give you what you are looking for the best hospitals in India.I believe that they are connected with 26 major hospitals in India. Most networks that I know. They can be contacted at info@indiacares.com. We hope this information will be useful for you.

Post a Comment